Africa Medical and Behavioural Sciences Organization (AMBSO) was established in 2016 by a group of Ugandan epidemiologists who have enormously contributed to HV prevention science in Uganda over the years. The organization is primariry dedicated to quality health living through innovative biomedical research, service delivery and Training.
What We Do
AMBSO focuses on activities in the following thematic areas;.
- Community service delivery
- Promotion of Health
Complete physical, social and mental well-being in Africa
Transforming Africa through innovative research, training and service provision
Our Areas of Operation
AMBSO is currently operating activities in the following areas in Uganda;.
AMBSO has developed strong and enduring collaborations with Researchers from Makerere University School of Public Health, Karolinska institutet in Sweden, University of Southern California and the University of California San Diego in the United States of America. AMBSO also has active partnership with the District Health systems of Wakiso and Hoima where its primary research and service activities are being conducted.
AMBSO Core Values
AMBSO Operates and executes its activities basing on the following core values;.
- Integrity: We are trustworthy, accountable and transparent
- Respect for diversity: Observance of the inclusiveness of all people regardless of gender, faith e.t.c
- Innovativeness: we are creative, innovative and focused on learning advanced methods of health care delivery, research and training in the continually changing medical world.
- Efficiency: We have a competent team that is focused onto providing the best for our clients.